Rotary Park in Action Photo Contest
The Community Foundation is sponsoring a photo contest for the month of June 2021, with one grand prize for the winner and smaller prizes for the top five finalists. The theme of this contest is “Rotary Park in Action.” Submit your favorite photos that you have taken while having fun at Rotary Park - with friends or family, pets, athletic activities or an event. We want to see how people are enjoying the park!
- Grand Prize: The winner with the most votes will receive a $100 Visa gift card; $1,000 contribution to the winner’s choice of a nonprofit agency endowment fund at the Community Foundation; and photo presented in our 2021 Impact Report.
- Five Finalists: The top five finalists following the grand prize winner will receive a $50 Visa gift card and photos shared/used on our social media and website.
- Photo submission ends at 11:59 pm on June 20th, with public voting taking place June 21st – June 27th on the Community Foundation Facebook page. Winners will be announced June 28th
- Open to everyone residing in the Ingham, Eaton, and Clinton counties. Ages 15 and older can participate with required approval from a parent or guardian for those under 18 years old. Staff and board members are ineligible to participate.
- Photos must be high resolution and include activity with a living subject(s) in Rotary Park to be eligible. Just landscape photos will not be accepted.
- Photos taken since the inception of Rotary Park in 2019 will be accepted. Photos do not have to be taken within the contest period.