Up to $5,000
MINI GRANT TIMELINE
- December 7, 2020: The grant application will be available on our website.
- February 1, 2021: Mini-grant applications due by 5:00 p.m. (online only, no printed forms required.)
- March, 2021: A color brochure with a brief but compelling description of all mini-grant requests will be mailed to the Community Foundation's donor advised fund holders for their consideration. Since there is no guarantee that mini grant requests will be funded, or within a certain time-frame, mini-grants are best suited to programs that are not time-sensitive. Telling the donors exactly what they will be funding really appeals to them.
MINI GRANT CRITERIA
- Projects and programs must serve residents of Clinton, Eaton or Ingham counties, Michigan.
- Organization's operating budget cannot exceed $350,000.
- Mini-Grants can be requested for ongoing programming and/or capacity building.
- Best suited to programs or projects with flexible time frames. There is no guarantee that mini grant requests will be fully or partially funded, or by a certain date.
MINI GRANT FORMS (will be updated soon)
Mini-Grant Online Application
SAMPLE mini grant application (for review only, do not submit)
Mini-grants do not require an evaluation or final report.